Monday, November 22, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly for Bloggers!

I found out about this amazing deal from my friend Sarah @ Sarah's Hearts Home and Jessica @ Cress Life. I am pretty excited to use Shutterfly for my Christmas pictures this year. I have never used their site before, although I do have an account. They have so many cute Christmas cards on their site! A couple of my friends have used Shutterfly for Christmas cards last year and I still have their pictures hanging on the fridge! I am looking forward to trying it out myself. There are so many cute cards that I had a hard time choosing my favorites. Here are a few that I narrowed down. Be sure to check out the rest of the cards they offer at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards.





I ended up picking the Retro Plaid Christmas Card. I have always enjoyed Country Christmas decor, and this card seemed to fit the style I was looking for.

It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here!! And I am so glad that Shutterfly is offering this awesome deal for bloggers!

To enter for 50 Free Holiday Cards, click this link: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


No comments:

Post a Comment