Friday, October 1, 2010

Someone's Been Busy

 In between all my graphic design projects, I always find time to keep my hands busy. Yesterday
I decided to try some wire-wrapping around beads, so I made a couple of those, and was surprised at how cute they actually came out. They are wrapped around resin beads that my mom gave me, they look like tasty little gumdrops.

Omg, then I got this CrAzY idea, that since it was cooler yesterday morning...I got into the "Fall" season that is coming up..I thought I would make acorn earrings! So I took the bella monster outside to dig for old acorns by our big oak. We have 3 huuuuge live oak trees in our yard..we got lucky...but anyway, we dug around for acorns for a while and found a bunch. I drilled holes in the tops and voila! Acorn earrings! The perfect fall accessory. I plan on making a bunch of these to sell in my etsy shop.



The last picture is Bella monster's new necklace. I've been making them for me, and she suggested that I make her one too. It's just made out of felt. Dorky I know...but at least I don't dress her up. (Don't be offended if you're one of those people, I'm just not into it)

What do you think about the acorns?
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment