Monday, August 23, 2010

Yummy yummy!! Pasta with leeks and bacon (and an outfit for today!)

Hey everyone! It's been a hard weekend and I must catch up all the comments and blog entries from last week, but I promise I'll do it in a while!




Last thursday I was alone at home, so I cooked for myself some pasta with leeks, onion, bacon and cheese... and here you've got the recipe!

1. Put some pasta in boiled water with some oil and salt. Wait until it is al dente!


2. Take an onion and some leeks, and cut it into little pieces. 


3. Take a fried pan and put some oil on it, the onion and leek. Add some salt if you want and cook it for about 5 minutes. Don't forget to move it, leeks burn easily!


4. Cut some bacon and add it to the fried pan. If you want, you can add some white wine!


5. Take some of your favourite chees and cut it into little dices, and add it with the pasta!


6. ... et voilá!


It's really delicious! If you do it, let me know!!

And today I woke up early in the morning and went into my old office, where my mum also works. Cristina took me some pictures in the backyard... 




Summers is also gone, and now I must search for a new flat (it's a long story) and wait until september the 3rd, when I would start working at the Barbie Store!! Yaw for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment