Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Transformations

I feel another transformation coming on in my life. A lifestyle change.
Just thinking about my body and what I put in it. In preparing for the future, I want my body to be as strong and healthy as it can be..getting rid of all toxins. I'm starting a RAW diet today. When it comes that time for a little one, I want to provide the best environment for him/her to thrive. 
I will keep you posted on my progression into this journey of the unknown. Today is going to be filled with raw fruit smoothies, nuts, beans & veggies.  If I get brave enough I may try one of those awful looking veggie smoothies. There are tons of really great recipes out there, and wonderful books. If you want to know more about the RAW diet check out this link: http://www.rawfoodlife.com/
This is not a diet, nor will I be starving myself. It is a lifestyle change and I will make sure my body is getting all the vitamins and minerals it needs to remain in a healthy state.
On top of all this, I am doing cardio 3 days a week, kick-boxing one day a week, and yoga one day. I think a combination of all is going to give me great energy, and help clear my mind. I think it will be good for the soul.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment