Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time To Fly!

I'm leaving for the North in a couple days and am very excited! It's so great to see family and friends. Also we will be attending one of my best friends wedding..Ed & Angela.


Things That Made Me Happy Today


-Getting a haircut. A new girl "Joy" was my stylist today since my old one left. She is AMAZING! She did such a great job, I will forever be her client. This salon is super cool...it's all decked out in Rock-a-billy decor, and all the people are super cool. If I wasn't a designer I would have considered going into Cosmetology. I always love different hairstyles. Unique stuff.

-Borrowing Dustins car because its 110ยบ outside and the air conditioning died in my car last winter. Bah. I would have melted like a record in the oven if it wasn't for him. In return, I filled his tank back up and brought him a 6-pack. It's great having best friends in the neighborhood, we help each other with favors all the time, and randomly show up when dinner is ready. haha. Love Dustin and Laura, they're good people.

-Made some paper flowers in replace of the real ones that keep dying. As much as I love creating digital art, I love working with my hands. Usually when I'm done, my hands are either covered in paint, or sticking together with glue.

-Feeling better today. I had the start of a cold on Monday, but have somehow won the battle against the boogie monster that invaded my nasal cavity.


-Made dinner with Nathan. We ate some left-overs tonight, but prepared a feast of beef stew for tomorrow night. I love slow cooker meals.

-Had time to design some Etsy Web Banners. I plan to sell these in my Etsy shop too.

-Finally...time to snuggle my best friend. Bella Monster. Love that poop machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment