Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh mama, I wanna go surfing... (and shopping)!


Today I spent the whole day with my beloved mum. We had lunch at my grandparent's house and then we went shopping.




It's been really hot these week, so I almost didn't make outfit pictures. My mum took these ones today with my new Primark dress, wich I adore! The problem with the outfit were the sandals... see them? Well, in the middle of the evening... they suddely broke! So as my red sandals are on the shoemaker and the black ones were impossible to repair... I bought a new ones for... 5 €!


Yes, they're from Women' Secret ant they're the imitations of the swedish Hashbeens that were released for this summer. But as I didn't find in the whole shopping evening a pair that suits me and as I saw these... well, for 5 €, what more do you want, when at the begining of the season they were 30 €? Until the end of the summer, I think they would be perfect!


And some othe purchases from today (all in sales, of course... did you know that I'm the bargain girl? Yes, I am!)...

Three t-shirts from Pull&Bear; they were like 13-14 € but they only costed me about 4-5 €!


And my favourite one, actually... from Women' Secret too, it was like 17 € but I bought it for only 3 €!! A great bargain!! I love it, I saw it long time ago and now it's mine!

Tomorrow something's happening... yes... I'm going to the beach! Jairo and Curro are coming from Granada and we're spending the day and night at Tarifa, so I promise I'll make lots of pictures!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment