Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, this past week went by so fast! We had some good friends visit us over the weekend and lots of left overs to eat now! So my menu for this week is going to be pretty simple. My main goal this week is to limit how much I actually buy at the store and use up what is in the pantry for meals. Also, be sure to check out my recipe of the week which I will be posting today too! Maybe you can add it to one of your future menu plans! :)

So here we go for this week!

Monday - Leftover Buffet!! :)
Tuesday - Eating out with a friend, Italian! 
Wednesday - Lentils and Rice
Thursday - Stir Fry
Friday - ? Depends on if we go to David's parents for supper or if they come here, still don't know yet!
Saturday - Church potluck / Italian Baked Potatoes
Sunday - Manwich sandwiches with veggie meat

Happy Menu Planning! 


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment