Monday, August 9, 2010

Completing Him Challenge - Last Week!

This is the last week of the Completing Him Challenge, hosted by Courtney over @ Women Living Well. This week is "kiss him like you mean it!" Since I don't plan on blogging about that topic much, I thought I would just write how I felt the whole challenge went. :) Overall, I really enjoyed this challenge and I think my husband did too. It was funny,  he knew each Monday was a new topic and sometimes he would ask me what the week was about before I had even looked to see yet! A lot of the topics helped to start conversations which I had been wanting to have and I think it brought us closer together as a couple! I hope everyone who participated had the same experience!

Thank you Courtney for such an wonderful challenge this summer!!


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment