Monday, August 30, 2010

Beach in Jupiter

I've been real busy lately working on my professional design life, so I haven't had much time to post anything new. I completely re-designed my branding including: my website, my resume, my business card, and my art. I have built two websites to add to my portfolio to hopefully bring more business in.

If you'd like to see what I've been working on in the design world goto: www.katrinagelino.com

On another note...this weekend was pretty busy. Nathan and Dustin went down south to Jupiter for some scuba-diving. I drove down there the next day to check out a new dog beach for bella and I. She always has such a good time there.  Digging enormous holes, chasing birds, sniffing butts, running with doggie friends. I didn't get too many pictures, because of the sand issue, but I did capture a few moments.


I just love the one of her paw in the sand. Its so funny. The top picture is at the Square Grouper..a wonderful little place on the beach where we got some lunch. A great relaxed atmosphere there. We'll be back for sure. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment