Monday, August 30, 2010

A flickering snippet here and there...




























I've really been enjoying my new discovery lately...
other people's blogs.  
I really like reading about other people's lives, 
especially 
those people who are traveling or who are living the life of an expat in France.  
I'm not so sure about having a blog of my own.  I'm really not as interested in my own thoughts as much as those of others.  
I'll give it a chance.  
I like how creative I can be through a blog.  
I also have a budding interest in photography.  I just bought a new camera last month.  I didn't realize how much I enjoy photography.  I am a keen observer of things, people, 
anything really.  
Recording these observations in photos is really satisfying.

I keep posting some of my photos on Facebook.  I really don't want all of my "friends, relatives, and acquaintances I don't really know but just HAD to request friending" to see all of amateurish attempts at photography.  I've realized I need an outlet for my self expression so I am going to try this blog-thing.

I am following 
Vicki Archer's blog 
right now.  
She is an Australian living in Provence, France.  We will be travelling to Provence in 3 weeks so I found her blog while doing research for our trip.  
It is just lovely and made me want to attempt one for myself.  
So, here it goes!  
This is my first entry.  
I'm going to try and download, upload?? photos soon because that's what I really want to see.

I'll mention the title of my blog and explain it in my next post.  
If 
there is a "next" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment