Tuesday, July 27, 2010

White Wednesday Coffee Table

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend and are having a good week. Its that time again White Wednesday. For more White Wednesday go see Kathleen at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ there is always good inspiration there and check out her front porch (I love it). For this White Wednesday I decided to show you my new coffee table, I really like it. It has a great marble top and a can of Martha Stewart paint (white of course), now I have a new coffee table. I picked it up at Scott's last month, from my friend Angie, and I'm glad I did...


A beachy arrangement with a fun crown I also picked up at Scott's from another friend, Amy.
It has great details, we should all have legs like these......


More summer time.....
Rusty candlesticks add a little texture, along with the vintage books.......
The before shot, it needed a little help, and it got it.......
For more White Wednesday go to http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/, you'll have a good time.
See you all next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment