Tuesday, July 27, 2010

places I wanted to visit

Yea. I love traveling a lot. Maybe its since I've been in Malaysia, where I learn the different culture, it push me to go to another places that excited. I am kind like a brave person, I like something new. I am always want to traveling abroad. But, I think I have to go alone, because mom doesnt like go abroad. Its because she is so lazy to be on board for couple hours. I think I should save money :P
Here are the place I wanted to visit a lot..

# Paris, France
Oh this is my dream to go there. Gosh. I always saw in movie about this lovely city. ♥
Its so romantic to be there. :)
My dream is that I go there for honeymoon with my hubby later xD or maybe someone propose you there? anything, first thing first, learn French and save money.. ♥
dont you feel its so romantic when you enjoy this view with your love one? XD

I always want to take picture in front of this place.

Gosh! Arc de triomphe! XD

# South Korea
Hmm. Annyeong-seo? Haha. Maybe its because I always watch Korean Series thats why im so interested to go there. I like it when I hear those korean people speaking. I want to go there when its winter :)
seoul in night

remember winter sonata?
Namiseom Island :)

hmm, autumn quite nice actually

# Switzerland
Its natural there. I like the environment xD. Milky Swissy!!
Especially when its winter =)
thats what I see in milk advertisement xD

whitey winter? Goshhhh!!

# London, United Kingdom
I think I should stick along my trip Paris-London because they are neighbour. Hmm. Arrrrgh. The hell i made this blog. Its really torture me now. I want go there!!! X(
When?
When?
When? With who?? X(
Biggy Benny!

aaaaargh one word : excited!!!

Buckingham Palace


# Maldives
Yeaaaaa its blue. clearly. fresh! Hmm I saw this one in Boys Before Flower series. Hehehe. My friend from Maldives told me that I have to go there. Maldives! The sunny side of life!
the underwater restaurant
I wonder how if the glass cracked and the fishes eat our food LOL

the resorts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment