Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Opinion (plus outfit): If I don't care what you do, shut up your fucking mouth (thank you).


Yesterday I spent my afternoon with my friend Javi. We ate at a japanese restaurant and then we walked to Demasie Cafe for an ice tea. On our way, we passed around La Pedrera, another wonderfu building designed by Gaudí.




And after our ice tea, he took me a picture at Plaza Catalunya with a big fail... but it's at the end of the post, so just wait for seeing it! Befre that, I need to talk a little bit about why I hate sometimes people (yes, I hate people rom time to time, it's true and I'm sure you're gonna understand me!).

I'm sick of people who don't have the guts of telling you things in your face but they think it's funny saying aloud when you're passing behind then. This is so normal in Spain: if you're dressing in a "strange" way, they don't say anything to you in your face, but when you pass near them, they shout you, push you or say something to you, just for hurting yourself. They don't expect that maybe you can stop and say something back, right? And if you do this, they want to fight because "who are you for telling me this". Excuse me? Who are YOU for telling me something in the first time!!

And this situation happens to me almost every day. I know, I know what are you gonna say: ignore them. And believe me, of course I do, almost all the time. But then, there's a day, a moment, when the drop raises the border of the glass. And you just crash, and say what you think.

I cannot understand this kind of people. I mean, if I don't look at you, if I don't say anything about you and your awful clothes (believe me, sometimes I look at them as "Sorry, have you just looked yourself in the mirror today?"), why they have to say anything about me? It's so unpolite, and I don't understand why people is so unpolite these days.

There are some places where others can look at you, but keep their opinion to theirselves... why they don't do this here? Is the same in your countries? I really would like to know your opinion!!

Anyway, here you've got my picture. The fail? Yes, I was so happy with my lovely hat, lovely socks, lovely skirt, lovely shoes... we took the picture, only one. We went home. And when I get there, I found a lovely fat man without t-shirt behind me. But you know? I liked the picture, so here you've got. A fail, but I don't mind!

PS: I'm just a nerd and yesterday, when I wrote this, I was half-sleep and said that La Pedrera was Dali's art. It's from Gaudí. GAUDÍ, YOU FUCKING SLEEPY BITCH!! XD!!



No comments:

Post a Comment