Thursday, July 22, 2010

when love doesnt work

A girl asked God for someone to love and to share.
Then, that girl found the boy.They really loving each other.
"I love you, really..."

As time goes by, they are going through a hard relationship with the contrast differences found after a while. They fighting for the relationship. They thought love is everything. But, their love doesnt work.
Then she is slowly loosing the boy now. The relationship are broke.

So she asked God, “God why is this happening? I love him a lot”

Then God said, “I'm sorry my child, its better for you to leave it broken separately rather than make you hurt by fighting for the relationship when you together"


"It really hurts me to leave you, but it hurts me more when I still stay with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment