Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh boy, you make me feel like...!


Last week, Laia and I receive a wondeful package from Sweden full of cute things: candies, tea, a lovely postcard, animal toys, a crown and a little Eiffel Tower. It all were presents from lovely Sandra Beijer, the girl behind Niotillfem. Sometime ago we sent a lovely package to her and she sent us back all these cute things!



But not only we receive this; my lovely Vane brought us some french macaroons from Paris LadureƩ. It was the first time I was eating these macaroons, and I must say that the raspberry and vanilla one were my favourites!!

They were a little bit broken but so delicious anyway!!

Among other things, sweet Naka gave me another wonderful award:


So I have to tell you about 10 things that I like... here you've got!

1. Rain

2. Music

3. Vanilla

4. Cats

5. Cute shoes

6. Hello Kitty

7. Fenec Foxes

8. Sushi

9. Daisies

10. Cold.

So I want to nominate:

Pandore, from One girl from Paris;
Laia, from Let me feel like a doll;
and Mo, from Me, Mo and Myself.

And one thing more: I add some pages on the top of the blog, under the header, as you can see. And as I made some changes, I want to ask you if there's something you would like to see/read at my blog.
Is there something you misse on it? Something you would like to read about? I think that sometime's goo asking you for improving it :)

Thank you so much for being there, lovely people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment