Friday, July 30, 2010

Change

So the magnetic inspiration board wasn't working. I couldn't find magnets strong enough and just decided to try something new.  I painted my old cork board & Shelf, giving me more room & a place to keep my jewelry that I wear, and the jewelry that I'm selling.

I have been seeing these banner flag things everywhere lately. It first started with this scrapbook paper I saw (on the inspiration board above), then I saw creations on Etsy, and on Web Ad's...they are everywhere! I thought they were really cute so I made my own with scrapbook paper and some brown ribbon.

The next image is about change. My life is always about change...in lifestyle, clothes, cities, houses, food, opportunities...I love change. I am constantly changing and re-inventing myself and wanted to share a comparison of change in just one year! Wow, when I saw them side by side my first thought was "Holy Crap my hair is long!" I never thought I would have long hair again, but I am really diggin' it. I probably won't go any longer than this, its fun for now. Who knows what I'll look like next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment