Friday, July 30, 2010

foody fully holiday

I am sick now btw. But I still have my time to update blog LOL
I wont tell fairytale a lot, just post some of result from my food-tasting on holiday. Not to mention that Trace has asked me to rajin update my blog when im holiday :P

Martabak
Its an egg mixed with sliced scallions and wrecked meat
Its covered with spread flour and we eat it along with cucumber+chili+vinegar

Sweet and Sour Prawn
Hmm. Mommy made this. Its prawn covered by flour and served with sweet and sour sauce :)

Cap-Cae
seafood+chicken+veggie mixed up with some tasty sauce
of course mommy cooked this as well :)

Fried Chicken with soy sauce
made by mommy as well :P

Gado-Gado
Yeeaaaaa. Kind of veggies mixed with egg, lontong, tofu and tempe together with peanut sauce!
And dont forget to mention that mommy made it!!

this is just some of the Hotel lunch delivery.
BTW. I like the fried rice. Hehe
uppps the egg rusak dy. (Got hole). I think I should claim the chef.
LOL

Perkedel people? :)
Corn mixed with flour and egg and they fried it.
I always miss this, especially when mommy made it. Its tasty and deliciosso!

Fried Rice Vermicelli
Yummyyyy!! Full of seafood! XD

KFC waffle sundae
with strawberry jam :)
yea KFC here got a lot of dessert and this is my fave

Terang Bulan
LOL we can said like martabak manis. The name kinda funny.
Its a bold pancake with bold cheese and sweetened milk!
Rip them to your mouth! Yummyyyy!

I dunno what is the name of this pudding. It made by the chef in hotel and they sent me in home.
Tasty actually. Its too sweet I think because I hated excessive sweetness. LOL
But mom one still the best. :P

By the way I still got a lot of food to test.
Of course my mom will cook it after I prison her in home not to do business work before she cook for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment