Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, the lonliest day.

Poor Tuesday, everyone forgets about you. I found a great personal blog online of another girl's life, and it has inspired me to use this blog for more than just my artsy crafty place. I will be posting more about me and my everyday life, new stuff, old stuff, reflections on stuff & probably some boring stuff that no one will want to read about.

I'll start off with this...it's HOT here. Not just like " oh man its hot outside, I think I'll step in the shade for a bit." But more like " dear god, what have I done to be punished by this oppressing heat, it feels like hell's oven outside!" I never thought I'd end up living here, never in a million years. Florida is one of those places the Midwesterners like to go for spring break, or family vacation. Alas, here we are trying to survive the sun's ultra violet rays. It really is just how I felt in Michigan while growing up. I longed for the summer days in the winter, and here I long for the winter days in the summer. What gives!?!?

I'm complaining today, because I LOVE to be outside as much as possible, but I just feel trapped inside with the rumble of the air conditioner. It's even to hot to lay out by the pool, ha ha. No really, it is!

So I've been working on some new crafty things lately, back to jewelry. I made a necklace out of metal and beads that I covered in cloth. Turned out cute!


I also made a cute pair of earrings from a bracelet Courtney gave me. I think her mother made it for her. Maybe I should give her the earrings! I love them, but I think they'll mean more to her.  



I would also like to share a picture of my flowers with you. I buy flowers every two weeks, a bundle of them, organize them how I like, and enjoy the view. I have some on my kitchen counter, some on my coffee table, and I always like to have some on my desk, this is where I spend the majority of my day.
Oh yeah, in case you don't already know...I'm obsessed with birds and branches. This little guy is so cute I could just eat him. He's the newest addition to my nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment