Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

 


I know I am a little late with this, but I wasn't going to do Menu Plan Monday at first. Then I got a call today that the nursing home I was suppose to help at this week doesn't need me, so I have the whole week again for summer break! Yay! So here is my tentative plan for this week (as always, subject to change). 

 
Mon – Fish, Broccoli and noodles
Tues – Grilled chicken, salad, and mash potatoes
Wed – Southwestern Vegetarian Pasta, Salad, corn
Thurs – Vegetarian Faux chicken patties over rice and a garlic cream sauce
Fri – In-laws house for supper/vespers (at least I think so, it is their turn this week, haha).
Sabbath – Italian potatoes (family secret recipe) for church pot-luck


So there you have it!

~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment