Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Final Countdown.

First of all, sorry for being a bad blogger the last few days, and sorry for the days that are coming; my mom is here and I want to spend sometime with her; but don't worry, next thursday you'll recover the normal activity of my blog :)

Some changes are coming in my life; I need a work so much and I'm searching for it... so cross your fingers for me, please!

In other ways, and with this epic title I write here today to announce the theme of my final work of the postgrade. Finally, we're changing it, and I'll not do the work about Barcelona. Istead of it, I'll treat something that it's quite interesting:

How fashion bloggers influence the current fashion world?



As you all may now by now, Forever 21 has made a collection of t-shirt inspired in some bloggers. Modcloth creates a dress inspired in their devotes bloggers. Tavi changes the rules of being a fashion blogger too... so I think this phenomenon is quite interesting.



And of course, I WANT YOUR OPINIONS about this. So if you have any idea, suggestion or whatever you want to say, please; e-mail me or write it here. I'm quite busy this days and I've got some correspondence pending of an answer, sorry! But I promise I'll write you all back as soon as I can.


Do you think this is an interesting report? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment