Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's working


Yesterday we walked through the Borne and discovered some lovely places. In this shop I bought some little things that I'll show you soon, but not now!




Tomorrow is Saint George here in Barcelona, it's like St. Valentine's day but only in Catalonya, isn't it lovely? Normally, boys give a rose to girls and she must buy a book for them... but I think I'm not getting any rose... I prefer a book ;)

And by the evening, we'll go with my friend Cris for a coffee, because it was her birthday this week too! So many birthdays these days!

In another way, I want to show you my new Topshop dress and my new dolls.

I bought it at half-price, isn't it cool?
The Queen of Hearts' Minipullip
And my new Licca doll!

Are you waiting for something cool in the weekend?

Shirt - Urban Outfitters (from NY, thanks, Laia!)
Skirt - Syndrome BCN
Socks - Emily Temple Cute
Shoes - Bimba & Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment