Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 u i will






"Breakaway" - kelly clarkson

Grew up in a small town. And when the rain would fall down. I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be. And if I'd end up happy. I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out. But when I tried to speak out. Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here. But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish. Take a chance. Make a change. And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun. But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change. And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze. Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean. Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)
And breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors. Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on. Fly away, breakaway


*
*
*


hidup ni mmg mcm ni kan...
kejap kte ketawa happy =)) , kejap lg kte menangis sdeyh plak... ;((

3:54pm





No comments:

Post a Comment