Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Melbourne in Saigon!


How are you doing bloody readers?

I am glad that things are going well for me lately. I had my Dance party last weekend and Sunday dinner with my friends. Both went well. But what's exciting last weekend was when I got some of my favorite things which I placed in one basket. They are capsicums, lemons, limes & onions! I was truly delighted to put them all together because the colors are very lovely. I hurriedly grabbed my camera and took a photo of these smiling friends I got in my basket. It reminded me of my one exciting market day in Melbourne. I visited Queen Victoria Market and saw my capsicum and aubergine friends all smiling at me along with the cherry tomatoes. They are lovely creatures and they all made my dishes wonderful and exciting. They are my little Melbourne on my table.




I want to go back to Melbourne very soon. Perhaps I miss Queen Victoria. There are little things in my life that constantly reminds me to keep on going and hold on for one more day. I'd like to believe that dreams do happen and if you continue to be positive about it, it will come... in due time. Looking forward embracing my Australian dream.

Someone from Queensland told me why I never say hi to them, well I am going to do it now...

Hi to all the Banana benders down under!!!

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment