Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh Johnny, oh Johnny oh!

 

So, this is it!! Yesterday night was THE NIGHT!! 50's party with my friends! Lots of fun and cool looks! Be prepared for a good bunch of pictures!


This story started like a month ago, when Esther, Laia, Kim and I discovered a 50's burguer in the center of Barcelona... we decided that we should go there dressed like the Grease's characters, so that's what we did yesterday!

Delicious burguer!
Dani & Kim with "the milkshake of love"
Deborah with the hairstyle I made for her
A lovely picture of Esther!
 
Cris, so cute too... isn't she lovely? And I love David's face, like boring!
Of course, we were all dressed for the party... check the looks!

 
 
Laia
 
  
Esther
 

 Me!
I was wearing a real 50's vintage dress I found the other day at Gracia; my Stradivarious old cardigan, Mustang shoes and my beloved navy brooche by La Virgen de los Broches". Aren't our hairstyles cool?

After having dinner, we went into The Foxy Ladies, a very nice pub where we drunk good cocktails and listened to excellent music!

Cristina's dress was lovely too!
 
Beautiful girls!

And the party ended at Demonix's Club, dancing and having a great time!

I love these picture!
 
  
Kim's jacket, so cool!
 
  

 You can see some more pictures at Laia's blog!

So, did you enjoyed your picture? And did you go to the Sonia Rykiel's event at H&M? 

No comments:

Post a Comment