Thursday, February 4, 2010

Live aus Berlin: last day!


As I promised, here are the pictures of our last day at Berlin. We had breakfast at Frankfuter Tor, visited the Bang Band Club (finally we couldn't go by night *snif* ) went to The Museums' Island, ate at Alexanderplatz and finally, we went to the Desigual Party at night!

Be prepared for a bunch of pictures!
(read more)



 
  
  
  
  
  
  
Pergamon Altar!

Dinner at Desigual's party!

  
Albert in a very pastoral-chic look, haha!

Laia, with her lovely dress from Yesstyle!

Me with my vintage dress from the sixties and my new boots from Aces of London, all bought at Berlin.

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 What a great trip!! I love you guys, thanks for these wonderful days!
And for you, a funny thing: at Mando Diao's web page there's a contest for the members of the fan club, we have to imagine what's Björn saying in this picture.... and here's my version of the story!!



Have fun this wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment