Saturday, February 6, 2010

All day and all the night...

Yesterday I went with my dearest Laia and Esther to our favourite Kaiten suhi... well, maybe is not the better one in Barcelona, but we love to go there and enjoy our meal! After that, we took some pictures of us in the Saint Ana Church, an small and lovely place in the heart of Barcelona.

 
Coat - Ben Sherman
Dress and boots - H&M

We took a little coffee and chatted about our things, and later, we finally went into Riera Baixa, just for have a walk into the vintage shops... I bought a lovely white dress, it's been in the Lullaby shop for months since I saw it the first time... so I guess that it was waiting for me, and now... it's mine!

  
  
  
Candies on a shop and my dress! It's lovely, and it looks like I'm going to play a tennis match!
At the end of the day, we discovered a burguer that looks so 50's style, and we decided that we would come back in a few weeks, but... 

Today, I went there for my dinner! I was with Micky and my friend Godino, just wanted to see "The Road"; but of course we had to eat before it... and I told them about this place, so... 


 
Here we are, Godino and me!
 
My dinner: chiken burguer and a vanilla milkshake!

It's so delicious!!
And I want to show you my outfit, just because my friend Rose made that dress for me... isn't it lovely?

 
Dress - Handmade
Tights, bandana and boots- H&M
Bag - Vintage

By the way, the film was awesome, but really really hard... anyway you should all see it!
What did you do on your saturday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment