Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten reasons for being a redhead (quick post)

As I don't want you to get bored of my pictures from Berlin, I was thinking today why I like being a redhead so much... so I decided I want to share this with you, without any particular order... so, my favourite redheads (yes, some of them dyed their hair, I know, but I don't mind) are...

1. Pippi Langstrump
2.  Shirley Manson
3. David Bowie
 
4. Florence and the Machine
 

5. Julianne Moore
6. Elin with her red hair (I love her anyway)
7. John Lydon
8. Lily Cole
9. Rita Hayworth

10. The Weasley twins
 

... Yes, actually I love the Weasley twins!!

A picture that my friend Miriam retouched for me.

Almost all the pictures from weheartit.

Tomorrow I'll continue with our Berlin's adveture... but you can check today more pictures at Laia's blog... juct click on the photomaton picture on the sidebar and you'll go into her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment