Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How to Make Guacamole: Food Tip of the Day - Tuesday, January 26th, 2010

Guacamole in Avocado Skin with OatcakesWell, much as it has been fun, affording tips and information upon the food of Scotland, my native land, in the run up to Burns' Night, I am somewhat glad to be able to branch out again and be free to incorporate in this blog whatever I so choose.

It so happened, that for lunch today, I was preparing some guacamole to enjoy with a selection of different biscuits. I thought, therefore, that in today's food tip of the day, I would share with you the way in which I personally make guacamole. I do not overdo it in the number of ingredients added as so many do in modern times but prefer to prepare it in as traditional a sense as possible. That includes using a pestle and mortar as opposed to any form of electronic food processing device!

The link below gives full details and simple instructions upon how to make guacamole:

How to Make Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment