Monday, January 25, 2010

Live aus berlin (part III) and cinema evening.

Our third day at Berlin... we had brunch near my cousin's house with her roomates, visited Mauerpark and Tageles, had dinner at another House Project and made a snowman... well, a snow-gaga!

 
It was snowing again!

 

  
  
I look like a fur ball here, haha!
 
Stefano, RocĂ­o, Clara and Albert.
 
Jorge and me
  
Korita!
 
Delicious brunch!
 
  
Amos with two of his three brunch dishes... yes, he eats a lot...
 
  
  
High heels waiting for the tram...
 
  
  
  
  
Lady SnowGaga was there...

Yesterday I went to the cinema and I saw Sherlock Holmes... I must say that I had a very good time, it's a quite funny film, a little bit slow but good for a sunday evening!
We went near the Maremagnum mall, and I weared my new Topshop's coat... a big bargain, because it only costed me 15 € (and it was 110€!)


And you can see there too my new boots from Aces of London, I bought them at Berlin only for 49€... the were 119€!!

Yes, I'm the bargain girl!


I found this lovely announcement from Alice in Wonderland too...


So, how was your Sunday?

Oh, as you can see, now there's a lovely and funny picture from Laia and me at Berlin... if you click on it, you can go directly to Laia's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment