Thursday, January 21, 2010

Live aus Berlin (part I)

So... we're back from Berlin!! It's been a lovely time thare, woth snow and cold but not the cold I was expecting... I can't believe I'm back to Barcelona! it was so awesome... I don't know where to start!

So I guess that the best thing is start from the begining...

Germany is totally different to Spain. I was completely captivated, and I cannot help getting excited when I think I'll come back, maybe in spring or early summer. In fact I'm seriously considering spending the summer there, I'm sure is that's wonderful experience ...
I mean, I'm sure Berlin has its good and its bad things, but I definitely want to live in this town for a while and experience being a real "European", live a different culture from mine, which promotes recycling, Vegetarian food and social projects ...

Anyway, we arrived to Schönefeld airport on friday, and we get the tickets to the SBahn, just for going into the Ostkreuz station at Berlin, where my cousin Rocío was waiting for us with little Kora, her dog!

Laia and Albert at the train. 


Tierpark is the place where we were staying, at my friend Jorge's house... so Rocío took us to that place. We left the suitcases and went to dinner to Friedrichstein, where she's living at the moment. We had one of the most lovely pizzas that I ever had... and I was so hungry that I didn't take a picture of it, sorry! But I took some from the restaurant, full of thanks notes...

 
Of course we leave a note...

An finally Rocío took us into Roses, a awesome pub in the heart of Berlin... I couldnt take so much pictures, but what you're seeing in the frist one is a wall ful of pink plush fabric...

 
 
Rocío and Albert. 

So, this was our first day there... and on saturday... we had lot of snow...

But I'll talk about it tomorrow!!

Oh, by the way... this is what I was wearing that day... thanks to Laia for the pictures on the airport!

Cardigan - H&M
Stripes knit - Zara
Jumper - Zara (old)
Black tights - H&M
Boots - Aces of London
Beret - Primark
Red bow - Claire's (old)



So, today was my first "official" day at Barcelona, and I went with my Micky to Hard Rock Cafe, where we ate a great burguers and a lovely desserts... cheescake and chocolate mousse!

 
Micky and I before eating our burguers! Mine was with apple, yummy!

By the way, this is what I was wearing today... My new Ben Sherman's coat, bought at Berlin (I love sales, it was 70% off!); and my new Criminal Damage dress!

Coat - Ben Sherman
Jumper - Criminal Damage
Shirt - Blanco
Socks - Alice and the Pirates (Baby the Stars Shine Bright)
Boots - H&M

Thanks for reading... I'm back, yaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment