Monday, December 7, 2009

Saturday superhouse (with Sonia Rykiel)

Hello everybody! How was your weekend? Mine it's been too busy... and you know? Here in Spain it's holydday until wednesday (my birthday's day!) and the weekend is so long, yaw!

First of all, I would like to make a special mention to Nati and Cris, with whom I had dinner on Friday and I had a great time. Nati brought me this delicious cake that looked like a torch with many candle... I couldn't stop laughing!
 
Nati and Cris like in the horror movies, hahaha!
Trying to be cute cutting the cake...
But no, being cute is not my best point!


And now, I want to explain you about a GREAT event that happened on saturday... YES, IT WAS THE DAY!! Sonia Rykiel's collection was released at H&M, and Laia and I were there the first ones there!

8 a.m. at Barcelona... 

Laia, so lovely!
Beret - C&A
Coat - Línea U Adolfo Domínguez 
Scarf - H&M
Bag - vintage
Tighs - Emilio Cavallini

Me!
Coat - Green Coast
Faux fur Scarf - H&M
Skirt  Syndrome
Socks - Calzedonia
Shoes - Sonia Rykiel vintage (of course!)
Bag - Vintage

I bought some presents, but of course, I bought something for me...


Oh, no! What's there?
OMG!!! A nightgown!!
And other little cute things!!

And nothing better for celebrate this event... than go dancing at night! We went to Razz with Albert and Miya!

I love Albert, he's so cute and funny!

I'm waiting for some more pictures that Laia did with her camera... because we met Pablo Rivero, an actor from a very famous serie here in Spain! And yes, I was wearing the nightgown as a dress, hahaha!

I'll tell you about my sunday tomorrow... before I leave to Editor's concert!! Until then... enjoy your monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment