Tuesday, December 8, 2009

just leave it up to karma


a very good morning~ i guess i'm feeling better. (i keep on repeating the same thing everyday) as if i'm fully recovered from all the sickness and illness. no worries, i'm doing fine. i went to the clinic again yesterday, and i've got my antibiotic, allergy, and flu medicines. Dr. Mariam was surprised to see my face again, but then, she asked me to take a break. Dr, i've got more than enough break already. thee. she sends her regards to mama, as she usually did. went to pharmacy too, to buy my cant-live-without allergy cream. and, bank. hell yeah, i'm outta of money. T__T

another funny things, when it comes to my voice. sengau ah! ahah. i called mama yesterday, and i've told her that i'm not feeling well for the 1st time since she's not around. and, as i expected, she asked me to promise her, to go to the clinic again, and I did it. and yesterday, i take a look at a several fb profile of my histories... those friends or love one who left me, etc. some of them are different, and some of them, are still the same. and... u know what i afraid the most?


what i afraid the most, of losing those i love is...
when i'm losing the old them i used to know, that,
they become some1 new, those, i called strangers.
it's hurt. even the facts is, ppl change. hurm~
thanks 4 those who are still the same. =]]


well, they're some of them regretting the past, try to apologize to me, but, i wanna apologize too. i want to apologize for being sarcastic, and sorry that i didn't reply any of ur sms, ym, or anything related to it. i did, once a year maybe, but, it's hard for me. it's hard 4 me to 4get all the shits u've done, purposely or not. but still, i will always remember u. there's no doubt bout that. still i care bout u, and mark in my mind, it's ur bday. maybe i'll wish u 'happy birthday' through SMS, and maybe i don't. ironically, i will still said, 'happy birthday' at 12am sharp. far from here. even, u can't hear it. but i did.

i've heard about karma, b4, and i don't really believe it. but then, when it hit me on my face, i just, 'yeah... this karma things is so so so true' and, I've learned my lesson. what u give, u get back. if u did the nice things, then someday god will helps u. if u did the wrong, bad things, then evil will be there for u. it simple but, it works that way. the old Malaysian folks also said - sepandai pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jg. whuu~ that's creepy. of course i'm afraid if the whole world knows about my, erm, evil side, those mistake and etc. but, no one perfect aite. that'y y u've to apologize when u should b4 karma comes and punished u. =P

hurm, but that's life. naaaa... karma is always right. what goes around comes around. so, hye karma! it's good that u're here, once again =]]



alicia keys - karma

Weren't you the one who said that you don't want me anymore
And how you need your space and give the keys back to your door
And how I cried and tried and tried to make you stay with me
And still you said your love was gone and that I had to leave
Now you're Talking bout a family
Now you're saying I complete your dream
Now you're sayin I'm your everything
You're confusing me
What you saying to me, don't play wit me, don't play wit me
Cause....

What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down



justin timberlake - what goes around comes around

Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
You know I gave you the world. You had me in the palm of your hand
So why your love went away? I just can't seem to understand
Thought it was me and you babe. Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong

Is this the way it's really going down? Is this how we say goodbye?
Should've known better when you came around. That you were gonna make me cry
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around. 'Cause I know that you're living a lie

That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around

When you cheated girl. My heart bleeded girl
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case. A scenario
Tale as old as time. Girl you got what you deserved

And now you want somebody. To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody. That could come and make it right

But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy. You'll see

(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey





No comments:

Post a Comment