Thursday, December 31, 2009

All the things that I've done...

Dyed my hair several times...
 
 

Went to a foam party...
Saw gorgeous concerts... 


 
 
Traveled to Lisbon, Granada, Budapest...


Played Titania at "A Midsummernight's dream"


Moved to Barcelona and meet wonderful people that makes me fell so happy...


 
 
 
Missed people that I love so much...


 

 
 
Partied a lot!
 
 
 

Dreamed, smiled, cried, being interviewed, swam naked in the beach, run behind my dreams...

And wrote a lot here, read you everyday...

2010, get ready for me!

Thanks to all of you, for being here, for your sweet comments, opinions... I'll be continue trying to improve thanks to you, keep trying to achieve my dreams, and I'll be here... but not to please you ;)

Have a lovely New Year's Eve!!


No comments:

Post a Comment