Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Off with their heads!!


You wanted, I promise... and here they are, some pictures from our monday's performance!! I'm sorry I don't have a better one of all my outfit, I'll do one next monday (we have again this performance).

Fairytales...

A dream group for children!
 
Ana as Snowhite's Stepmother
Lucy as Sleeping Beauty
Héctor as Beetlejuice
Patty as Alice in wonderland and Yoli as the Fairy Godmother
Rocío as The Ugly Princess (omg she was so funny)
Jose as The Madhatter (yaw!)
Me as the Queen of Hearts

We walked through Algeciras, singing, dancing and playing with children.

We had an Esmeralda (Carmen) and a Peter Pan (Carmelita). 


And some Toy Soldiers!! (Zori, Fernando, Carmela) And fans of the Ugly Princess!!

We had a lot of fun, but it was really hard... not being a professional dancer and make like 8 times a coreography is crazy hahahaha!!

I was wearin a Zara black shirt, Blanco red shirt, Hellbunny corset, handmade skirt (by Laia, and I made the print), Claire's white and red socks and Aces of London boots. I made the minicrown too, and the crozier!


Today, finally, after another perfomance we played yesterday; my body said "stop". I've got flu, hahaha, this only can happens to me... so maybe I'll pass my New Year's Eve at home... anyway, I need to recover myself, so today I've been at home all the evening, and now I fell better...

I hope you all have a lovely wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment