Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My POEM

(Click on the image to make it large so you can read the poem)

Howz it going knackers?!

I have a lot of pending posts that I need to put up here very soonish. Been very busy lately doing my TVC concepts from storylines to scripts. I think I am also being trained as a copywriter. Not bad. Good training since it's not really my craft but it's good to learn and to further improve my weakness. I am really bad in writing. I also have my mishaps in grammar more often than not. Well everyone does even the copywriters. Anyways I always wanted to write a poetry or prose or even essays. I wrote a lot of poetry during high school. But none of them is a keeper. So I am frustrated on that angle. So I told myself, I will just dream of writing an illustrated recipe book that will chronicle my autobiography. I want to design and write the secret recipe of a happy and successful life by being The Artist Chef.

But recently, I was inspired by Jamie Cullum so I was able to write this thingy! I don't even know if this one is a poem. But whatever this one is called, I am happy to share it first to my readers.

Enjoy reading :-)

hugs,
joanie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment