Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Everyone's at it...

Well, as I promise, here's my little review from "El Salón del Manga de Barcelona"... here comes Thursday and Friday. 

On Thursday we open the Sugar Miss T stand at the Salon del Manga de Barcelona. The truth is that the day was exhausting, not having much work, but rather the opposite ... the lack of movement hurts anyone. Anyway, we passed well, and we walked through part of the event ... here is a small sample. Indeed, Misako, Mr. Yu and Sakurai were in our booth a couple of times throughout the day, they loved it!



Esther and Cris in our stand

Some stuff that we were selling.
 

Me! I was wearing:
Pink turtle neck shirt with skulls from Blanco.
Skirt from Bodyline
Pink socks from Baby, the stars shine bright
Pink tea paty shoes from Secret Shop
Black heart shaped bag from Claire's
Black ribbon necklace from Claire's
Feathers' headband from Claire's


Me with Álex, one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever met!


On Friday I played guard duty; I was all day at the salon, not working all the time at the stand but mostly a part of the day; so I had the chance to make more pictures on Thursday ... I watched the exhibition of some inspired Lolita's clothes, then went to a workshop lolita makeup and then a very interesting talk about the vision of Lolita in Japan and Spain.


Miss T and her brother, the funniest boy around the event!! (Yes, he dressed himself as a lolita, so funny!)




Me and Maka (I love this picture!)


Mavako's and Fidel's clothes from the expo, my favourite ones.


Choko, Bloodydoll, Cristian, Darko and me!


Narcissisque; she was so beautiful! I lover her hairdress!


Me with Inma, Arisu's sister... punk lolis for the win!!


Laia, amazing with her ETC jsk!


Bloodydoll in the Lolita's workshop!


Arisu's hands... I love all the stuff she was wearing.


Candy before the talk, so great! I love this picture too!


Misako Aoki


Yû Kimura, so cute!!


And me with my coordinate:
T-shirt - Handmade by me
Skirt- Putumayo
Tights - Topshop
Sock - Bodyline
Shoes - Bodyline
Hairband - Oysho
Jewlery - Handmade and offbrand

Tomorrow, more! With a great review from Pinku Jitsatsu's concert!!

Thank you for reding and for all your sweet comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment