Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shopping and meeting day!

Hi everyone! I hope that all of you are having a great day! Mine's been so great, I've been with lots of friends today!



This morning I was with Chris, Rocio, Danu and Manel for coffee and catch up, then went to eat at Sushi-ya and we were walking through the center of Barcelona. Dew me a couple of pictures that I have to go, it's an excellent photographer!



Later we went to the store Tamar, where we meet Gerard, Eva and Laia Let me feel like a doll, was eager to see them!

Laia and I must to go to the cinema to see The September Issue and make the fashion-freak around Barcelona!

Well, today I did some shopping and cute ...


Skirt from H&M

 

A pair of cute notepads from Sfera


And the most important... my Muse and mando Diao's tickets for their upcoming live concerts!!

Tomorrow I'm going to explore a bit and at night I'm going to a photo exhibition, as my dear RocĂ­o exposes six photos! So, tomorrow, more!!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment