Thursday, October 1, 2009

Granada: Day I

Hello everyone!

I've returned from my trip to Granada. Few days have been filled with many nice things, and I could enjoy the company of many friends whom I do not know when I'll see again. The truth is that there have been times sad to say goodbye, but I am more hopeful with my impending move ... and a little nervous, what I am going to cheat you!

I returned on Wednesday night, and today I spent the day doing nothing, enjoying a little vacation is supposed to have between my move and find another job.

Incidentally, I almost found a flat in Barcelona, very near the Nou Camp ... How exciting!

I arrived on Friday night to Granada, and there was no respite: after a day of work, my dear friend Jairo wa waiting for me to go partying with Maria and Electra. We stayed at the Playmobil club and the Tornado's club. After the bars, we went home, because the next day I had a left of Lolitas, whose pictures will show you tomorrow!

Electra and Jairo

Me with MarĂ­a and Electra

With Monago, the owner of the Tornado's club (making funny faces, of course)

Electra with my lipstick!

Me at the Playmobil club.

T-shirt: Zara (modificated)
Skirt: Bershka
Socks: Claire's
Shoes: Mustang
Necklace: from a pet's shop XD

I want to thank all you read me and leave me comments, I must now catch up with your blogs! But patience, you know that I always do!

One last thing; on Wednesday night I saw the movie 500 Days of Summer and I recommend it to everyone, is the best film that talks about love I've ever seen ... although I could really identify with the role of Summer ... Is that good or bad?

Have a nice day and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment