Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday inspiration: Happy anniversary, Twiggy!

Hi everyone! It's been a few days without writting, but I'm back! I've been a little bit busy!



But before we talk a little about my week, I'd like to share with you some pictures of twiggy in honor of its sixtieth anniversary.

Twiggy is still today one of the most charismatic and groundbreaking women on the planet. In the sixties her image and innovative mod look broke with the previously established stereotype. While I have always found extremely thin, also I find it fascinating and beautiful woman.






Congratulations on your sixtieth anniversary, Twiggy!

Also, looking for pictures of the famous model, I met Mary Quant gaps and designs that I love ... and that makes me think of a dress I saw the other day and you can buy me, because I love it!





The Stones with a Patty Boyd wearin a Mary Quant dress.

And I can not speak of the sixties without mentioning my great idol, Davi Bowie ... how handsome he was! Do you know that my father looked like he was young? Let's see if I look a picture.




On Tuesday we went to Sabadell Nati's birthday at a Japanese restaurant that was not bad, though they wanted us to eat more sushi than recommended for your health!



Dress - H&M
Tights - Calzedonia
T-straps - Promod second hand
(Yes, my new hair color is darken but in my room there's no light, so it looks like almost black and it's not like this!)

On Wednesday I went to Ikea with Stefani, Mareen and Martina, my roommates, and we bought many things for our rooms and for general household: candles, blankets, dried flowers ... I will come back yet again find a shelf ... and to buy more meatballs! I love Ikea food!

And yesterday was raining all day until nearly night. Esther, Elena and I had a coffee before lunch, while we were waiting to Laia for going to the new Cos shop (a branch of H & M) that have opened in Barcelona. They have beautiful clothes, though a little expensive for my pocket. We were also trying on clothes in Adolfo Dominguez.


Afterhaving lunch and taking a walk in the rain, at which point I got soaked, I was with Kim, Esther's boyfriend, who is a filmmaker and a while we were talking about lot of things.


Finally I returned home, but before I bought socks imitation Miracle Angelic Pretty Candy ... I laughed a lot to see and to me I had to take!



This afternoon I will stay home until 7, as I have to send an email to try to attend the Tea Pary of Baby the Stars Shine Bright at that hour, Wish me luck!

PS: My look of yesterday! I was wearing a coat too and my red umbrella!


Tshirt - Bershka (it's really old!)
Skirt - Bershka
Tights and socks - Calzedonia
Shoes - Bodyline
Headbow - Calire's

Yes, I must change my posture for pictures, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment