Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sahakiel and the Inglorious Basterds

Hi everyone! How's your weekend going? I hope that everything is ok for you all!

Well, i know, so... first of all... tadaaaaaaaa!


So, finally I did it! Me with my new hair, hehehe! I really like it, more than blonde!

On friday i went to the cinema just for see "Inglorious Basterds", by Quentin tarantino. I must say that I really enjoy the film; the story was quite funny; and I LOVE the aesthetics of the film, the clothes that the women were wearing was wonderful: hats, headpieces, shoes, suits ... I was really excited every time I saw one of them.

Yes, I really loved the character of Mélanie Laurent; she was my favourite!

And of course, we took a picture doing the dumb...


And yesterday night, I went out with my cousin Rocío and some friends; we had a lovely time. Rocío is moving to Berlind next weekend for a yera... I hope I could go visit her throughout the year!

T-shirt - Stradivarius Jacket - Pull&Bear Skirt - Vintage Tighs - Zara Boots - Mustang Hairband - Primark

And today,Sunday, I went with my mother to an antique market in Sabinillas, but there were few interesting things. I bought a pair of spoons thinking of Laia from Let me feel like a doll; to see if I do something with them for us! our obsession are gonna kill us, sweetheart!


What did you do on during this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment