Tuesday, September 8, 2009

rainbow of memories



and, no wonder rase mcm, betul la tarikh ni. tp x sure. and lupe nak check.
ok. it is. so, as for today, 8th September 2009... jeng jeng jeng~


happy anniversary rainbow.

8th sept 2008 - 8th sept 2009

1st anniversary of my dearie bloggie 'rainbow of memories'
1st known as 'aku dan sesuatu' for a few weeks.
and, owhhh. even u're only a blog.
i wanna let u know, i love u so~! u mean the world to me.
and thank u very much, 2 all readers, which r my friends,
4 giving so much support and opinion.


yes. u're here by my side, through my bad days, sweet days.
and, it means a lot. to have u, when every1 i love,
is just far away from me. dear bloggie, i hope that.
i wouldn't 4get u. i hope that, i wouldn't give up on u.
cuz i know, at d n of d day, i'll looked back, and realize,
what i've learned, all my life.


thank u.
i love u.


No comments:

Post a Comment