Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school and sixties inspiration.

I love the beginning of autumn because it is the time when school starts, and in many stores you can see that I love school clothing, such as the typical schoolgirl skirts, in the style of the sixties.

Yesterday I found this lovely advertising from the Wren brand:


I really love the style!

One type of school uniform that fascinates me is the typical English, has always seemed very elegant and inspiring, like the japanese one.


Emma Watson at "Ballet Shoes" shooting.

And another thing that inspires me is the sixties's girl mod style, it's so fascinating, funny and lovely.... and the style reminds me of college, it's really is adorable!


By the way, this is how I dressed yesterday:



White shirt - Blanco
Black t shirt - Zara

Green skirt - Mango
Socks - Calzedonia

Pumps - Mustang

Bag - Women' Secret


A couple of things; yesterday my friend Mary opened an interesting blog about makeup and I'd like to share with you. In it you can ask your questions about cosmetic, but unfortunately now writes only in Spanish, but if anyone has any specific question, you can do it to me and I will translate his answer delighted!

Tendencia natural

I hope you all like it!

And another thing; some time ago, the adorable Laia from Let me feel like a doll gave me this wonderful award:

The Lemonade Award!

A lemonade award is given to bloggers that you feel show a positive attitude and/or gratitude. here's how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs that show great gratitude and/or attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog

So now, I have to nominate 3 lovely blogs, here it comes!

Naka's Net
Her blog contains lots of DIY and great ideas; and she's a really adorable girl!

Pigtails and Blushing Cheeks
Willow and Daria are two friends documenting their wardrobe evolution; and I must say that they both rocks!

Violet - Tales of a Ingénue
You should meet her; she always looks so elegant and vintage... I simply love her!

So that's everything from today! Oh, maybe this evening I'm buying my leopard coat... yaw!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment