Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick post: Julie Andrews

One of my favourite actress is Julie Andrews... Don't you think she's gorgeous? I simply love her since I was a child... I've been a very big fan of Mary Poppins (I've got a lovely pair of boots that are similar to the ones she was using at that film); and I really love her play in Victor/Victoria... and, of course, I know all the songs of The Sound of Music... and love Torn Curtain... and the funny Thoroughly Modern Millie...



But if there is one quality that I love her, is how she danced with Gene Kelly!





Aren't they simply gorgeous?

And a little inspiration from other times ... Lately I miss a time that never lived ...


By the way, I'm searching desperately a pair of t-strap shoes... I'm in totally love with them!! I've found a pair of Vera Wang's shoes and I'm thinking about buying them... But they're sandals, and I want them close...



Any ideas?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment