Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday inspiration: Christina Rosenvinge and some new stuff on my wardrobe

Christina Rosenvinge is my favourite female spanish singer. She was born at Denmark, but she move here when she was young ans started to sing when she was a teen. I met her music when I was very young, I used to hear songs from her duteto with Alex de la Nuez; "Alex and Christina".



After that she formed a rock band called "Christina y los Subterráneos", but finally in 1997, she started her solo career as Christina Rosenvinge. She's been at the USA singing with Lou Reed and Sonic Youth; her voice is so soft, broke, sweet...



I've been following her since I can remember; in spanish, in english... Every time I go to a concert, I go excited as if for the first time I saw her; and always wait for the exit, it is a habit and when she sees me, she reminds me.

With Nacho Vegas, they recorded a disc together.

I leave you here a pair of clips of ther music; if you'll listen to them, tell me what you think about her!







And one of my favourite songs: German Heart (this in a live concert is awesome).




Last week I bought a few things for the upcoming fall and winter seasons:


The socks and black shoes are from Bodyline; and the lovely leopard coat is from Zara... winter, come here and bring some rain!!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment