Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick post: vintages treasures!

Today at work I had a surprise: my beloved Rocío, one of my friends at the office, gave me a lovely old necklace made of black velvet; so when i arrived at home I search for other vintage treasures that I found yesterday searching for things that I wanted to customize.


Almost all of them were from the mother of my uncle Manolo; he gave me all those things for me just because he knew I would love them!

This old brooch and lace are almost from the begining of the XX century. The brooch is lovey and I like it so much; but I don't know what can I do with the lace... any idea?

This two pieces are a pin with oriental engraves; it's too old too and it's a little bit broken; but still looking nice. The glasses are from my mother; they're broken and I have to fix them; I'm making something with lace for it.


I found this on a very old haberdashery; it was only 2 € and I couldn't resist it! It's perfect for the scarfs.


And this is the necklace that Rocio gave to me. I find it very beautiful.

By the way, yesterday night I made this two ribbons for my hair, I really like the red one, it's so colorful and cute!


And that's all for today! Double post, wow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment