Friday, July 3, 2009

Jungle Jim's

We have a really neat world food store down here called Jungle Jim's. They have acres of food from all over the world; each country has it's own isle or more.

Jungle Jim's by huggles_001.

The fresh produce area is the best. It is the largest one I have
seen anywhere.

Fresh produce section inside jungle Jim's. by huggles_001.

And that is just part of it. Sorry it's a little blurry, you aren't
suppose to take pictures inside so I was trying to hurry on my
phone. :-P

David and I use to shop there every time we needed to, but I
have decided to Kroger's is cheaper. You tend to spend a lot
more at Jungle Jim's because things are more expensive
plus you always find lots of things to try out. Tonight I got
some rigatoni and authentic Italian tomato sauce.
It was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment