Friday, June 26, 2009

mix up = let the song do it 4 me


Go ahead just leave, can't hold you, you're free
You take all these things, if they mean so much to you
I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world
So did I deserve to be left here hurt?

I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love


Where were you When everything was falling apart?
All my days Were spent by the telephone
It never rang And all I needed was a call


Hey ladies jangan mau di bilang lemah
Kita juga bisa menipu dan menduakan
Bila wanita sudah beraksi dunia hancur

Hey ladies sekarang cinta pakai otak
Jangan mau rugi hati dan juga rugi waktu
Bila dia merayumu ingat semuanya bohong

Memanglah tak semua laki-laki busuk
Namun ladies tetaplah harus waspada
Semogalah kita semua akhirnya
Mendapatkan cinta yang tulus



One more kiss could be the best thing.
But one more lie could be the worst

And all these thoughts are never resting.
And you're not something I deserve


You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go. Let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you

How can this love be a good thing
When I know what I'm goin through



haa. 4 fav songs~! owh...suka lagu ini sejak sekian lame + ade yg baru dgr.
rasenye mesti sume da kenal lagu2 nih. faymes ames~ =P
semlm & hari ni. 1 hari d kolej. yup, semlm sampai almost 12am.
hari ni. nasib baik sampai kul 7 ptg je. uh-huh. blk kemas everything.
since these few days bz, so umah + bilik a lil bit messy. and i hate that.
esok. futsal d sport planet ampang. tlg itu anti-lola, nora.

ahad. sy rase sy perlukan masa. seorg.
klcc. ataw mid valley. ataw mane2. tnggu sy ok? hurm.
kalau tak. pandai2 la sy. umah pon jd. eh silap. katil. LOL~ XP


owh babe.
happy merdeka dr exam~!
and and. selamat pulang ke malaysia.
kuatkan semangat + i'm with u. =]



No comments:

Post a Comment