Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vacation mode

Vacation is just around the corner! Wednesday we will be leaving for Outer Banks, NC to meet with our good friends Sarah and Mike with their two children. I am so looking forward to being on vacation; we both need it so badly! And it will be awesome to see Sarah, Mike and the kids too.

So I am pretty much over my sickness. I ended up with tonsillitis and only had to take last Monday off work. I am on antibiotics for 1 week. At least it wasn't strep and I am feeling better in time for vacation!

I finally got some pictures uploaded from when we went to Kentucky and Kristina and Daniel's wedding reception. Sarah and Mike drove up from Tennessee to be there too so it was a mini reunion for everyone!

DSC_0016 by you.
Daniel, Kristina, Sarah, Heather, Nathan and in front
is Hannah.

DSC_0020 by you.
Nathan enjoyed crawling up the hill next to the church.

DSC_0021 by you.
Hannah enjoyed somersaults on the hill.

I'm sure there will plenty more pictures to come from vacation! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment