Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i'm a girl full of...





i'm a girl FULL of


*drama*tears*laugh*story*experienced*happiness*
*dilemma*secret*thoughts*histories*nightmare* dreams*
*love*family*targets*quotes*songs*craps*rumors*
*missunderstood*lesson learned*jokes*
*cats*common sense*friends*angels*demons*



and the list goes on...


and most of all.
i'm a girl who...
get excited easily!


i'm excited to tell my happy stories.
i'm excited to tell my fairy-tale stories.
i'm excited to tell about my dream.


and tonight.
i'm kind of excited of something.
okay. i'm very bery excited.
but. somehow. i've decided. to shut my mouth.
and try to set up my mind no to talk or write bout it.
hee. *wink wink* shhhh...



aqilah. diam! excited sorang2. haha.
okay. gi peluk bear2 atas katil sampai tetdow.
hopefully. jd mimpi yg indah. okay?
=P



No comments:

Post a Comment