Friday, November 21, 2008

morning sunshine~

let see. it's saturday. owh...weird. cuz, i'm not going out. haha. well. its holiday. should have enjoying myself with my friends right now. kambink? he's going to ipoh. babe. u're too far away. wish could meet u and laugh till the end of time. huhu... u know rite how much i love to laugh out loud? eheh... naiya? she couldn't meet me 2day. family matters. maybe tomorrow or monday. i'm not so sure yet. wanna meet kambink b4 i'm going back 2 kuching, sarawak. yesh, i admit that i miss him. hee... what? can't miss a boy friend? ishhh. i miss all my girl friends and also my boy friends. hey, don't get it wrong. i'm single. hurm. let say 40% single. but my heart, it's taken. by kambink. haha... =P

hurm... sayangku, too many obstacles coming right? hurm... but i do believe u. i just hope that, i'm doing the right thing, 4 believing u. anyway, when i woke up this morning, i look at my hp. no message! how could u kambink? huhu. then i called u,and i just call to say i miss u actually! haha... aiyaa...too many songs keep on running in my head when it comes to my life situation right now. anyway, thanks 4 the songs [aku & dirimu] which I put it in my friendster just now. and yar, [that's when i love u] as my ringtone when u called and yet, i put it in my friendster b4. and [cinta dlm hati] in this blog. owh...i don't think so that u'll read my blog except when i asked u to. haha...

uh- huh. talking bout blog. i'm wondering...who's reading my blog? hee. u? who r u? haih~ =P thanks 4 reading. and, do leave a comment, so that i could make my life better. owhh...my wish~ well. i do need ur opinion la. i can't leave all by myself. i've try. and i did survive. just sometimes, we all need someone who we can talk bout everything to, and be true to... so, i guess there's nothing wrong bout sharing ur problems or life with others. perhaps, it might make u feel better...

hurm... have to pack my stuff, then fly back to sarawak. then pack my stuff again, cuz i'm moving to putri apartment setiawangsa, with mama. abah? he's staying at sarawak. he'll move to kl, by next march. abah! gonna miss u...and i know u're going to miss mama and me a lot since both of us are not around anymore. eheh. =P but i know. u'll make sure u're just fine & must be spending ur time with ur golf right? haha... ur addicted to it la abah! mama, since we're living together, i know i'll have to study, study and study. haha... it's ok. i wouldn't be so playful anymore. hee... and yar, wish i could take the mandarin class by next year! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment